SPHE Network Conference Proceedings
- Collins, B and Kavanagh, A.M (2013) Student Teachers’ Experience of DE/ICE through Circle Time in primary/post-primary schools.
- Hegarty, T and Titley, A (2013) Intercultural Events in Schools and Colleges.
- Kavanagh, A.M. & Collins, B. (forthcoming, 2015). Circle Time as an Inclusive Learning Space: Exploring Student Teachers’ Prior School Experiences. AISHE-J [journal volume & number TBC]
- Ruane, B., Dillon, S., & Kavanagh, A.M. (2010). Young children’s engagement with issues of global justice.Trócaire Development Review, 22 (1), 85-100.
- Ruane, B., Kavanagh, A.M., Waldron, F., Dillon, S., Maunsell, C., & Prunty, A. (2010). Young children’s engagement with issues of global justice. A report by the Centre for Human Rights and Citizenship Education, St. Patrick’s College, Drumcondra and Trócaire.